Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pretty in PInk

One of my neices asked me to make her new baby a quilt. I finally got started on it on my winter break. It is paper piecing, with every bit of it hand sewed! I just finished it last night.


When I got home from work today, I put a few more stitches in it and wrote the baby's name on the edge.



The flash was being stubborn and I was in a hurry to get the package in the mail. I slipped in a pair of those truly newborn baby shoes I make before taping it all shut. Now I should get started on something for Meredith's new little one. I have some really cute flannel downstairs so I think I will whip out a receiving blanket and a changing pad for her!

Love it when a project gets finished...No end of ideas! I just need time!

Hope your day is a happy one!

1 comment:

  1. oh Peg these photos don't do it justice..as I got to see it up close and personal and it is so pretty..lots of work and love went into this one.;)see you tomorrow at church..enjoy this beautiful day.;)

    ReplyDelete