Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Heather!

1. Heather at one week old. (I did something wrong when I scanned these but the images are still there! ) 2. Next one is Heather on a beach in San Fran; probably Baker Beach. 3. Then our sweetie in our first car, the Fairmont. It was really hot and the seats were leather. She is wearing a special shoe to straighten out a foot. 4. And finally Heather with her cute Dad on another Beach! Happy birthday my sweet girl. You may be 20 to everyone else that knows you but you will always be one of my babies to me! I hope your day is bliss! Love Mom




3 comments:

  1. What a hoot! You should have heard the exclamations from Liam... "Whoa... you were a baby once mommy?" Yup. Almost 30 years ago. hmmm...

    Thanks for the fun pictures, Mom. Does it feel like 29 years ago to you too?

    Any my birthday banner is up. It is ADORABLE!!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Heather.;) and many more from channel four till you are a hundred and fouR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEah!! My favorite sister is old now!! love you HB!

    ReplyDelete